Chad C.

True Classic
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I posted in the Rear Engined Fiats forum the other day after finding some amazing cars in a nearby workshop that I'd never been to. Cars that I'd have thought I'd never see anywhere, let alone locally.

I take my son to The Sports Car Shop about once per week, and we saw this through the closed bay door window. My mouth sat open as I stared. One of the guys inside came out & offered us a closer look, as he knows me & therefore knew which car I was staring at.

The OSCA Fiats are just so damn cool. They got a really sweet twin cam that was designed by a couple of the Maserati brothers. Super pretty Pininfarina body on this one, and it was in great shape throughout. I was told it had just arrived from Europe. First OSCA I've ever seen...

What a beautiful car. I had the convertible but always wanted the Coupe. Thanks for sharing.

You should come to Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning at Vintage Underground. It's from 9-10:30. Their shop is on Garfield between 6th and 7th. You'll see some amazing stuff there as well.

Back