Another CL find (not mine) 850 Spider

Love how old people want calls only. I'm like "dude, text or email me, I don't want to talk to you" haha. That way I can reply when it's convenient for ME. :)

This one actually looks pretty decent, and if it's as good in the flesh, the price seems reasonable to me.

I see they drilled a couple dozen holes in the body to add all those aftermarket rub strips. It'd be a shame for another car door to mar the paint. 🙄
I recall back in the '70s every dealer installed those things with pop rivets for a nice upcharge.

I see they drilled a couple dozen holes in the body to add all those aftermarket rub strips. It'd be a shame for another car door to mar the paint. 🙄
I recall back in the '70s every dealer installed those things with pop rivets for a nice upcharge.
I have a double row of them down the side of my brown X

I recall my first X had them. It was a '79 I bought from the first owner in 1981. The rub strips had been installed in the center of the depression rendering them useless for their intended purpose. The top edge of the depression already had several dings in the paint when I bought it. I wanted to remove them but found they had been put on with huge rivets on each side. Dealers.

Back