Another derelict 128. Ohio, on FB, price unknown

Marc L Frost

True Classic
Not mine and no affiliation, but I'm still almost embarrassed to post it. No price, looks like hell, but still a 128, so maybe it could be saved. Never really know what someone means when they say $0 for price. It's about what this one would be worth, but I suspect the seller means it's worth a gold mine. One part of the ad says Ohio, the other part San Juan. Who knows? Cryptic would b an understatement. Lazy may be more apt.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac.../?ref=product_details&referral_code=undefined

Marc in Indy

Ads don't get much worse than that one.

I saw an ad on Craigslist for a Fiat sedan that did not look anything like what was sold in the US. The ad appeared to be written in Arabic and the license plates suggested the car was still in the home country even though the location suggested it was near me in Virginia.

Ads don't get much worse than that one.

I saw an ad on Craigslist for a Fiat sedan that did not look anything like what was sold in the US. The ad appeared to be written in Arabic and the license plates suggested the car was still in the home country even though the location suggested it was near me in Virginia.
This FB ad for a Punto is similar carl. Written in the Portuguese, Brasil plates, street scenes don't look typical to the US, but the car is available in Eldorado, Illinois!! :)

That car is not in Ohio, not even in the USA (probably Argentina,) and I think that the seller screwed up the location during listing. I do not immediately recognize the car in the background as a regular US market car, and the license plate on it is nothing that Ohio issues.

"Vendo" is Spanish for "I sell," or "I am selling."

Last edited:
Looks to me like from Argentina. They are call IAVA 128 over there. Built under Fiat license. Very popular there with big following and lots of enthusiasts. They mod them alot. Google it

Back