another V6 swap option

MOAR pics!

Hey Ken post up some more pics please! I know you probably don't need a helping hand but I'd still like to see how you mounted the engine/transaxle. I like your solution for the axles too, should be plenty strong for the application. Do you have your own machine shop or someplace you recommend? (Was spoiled by having unlimited access to one in Colorado and a fantastic local Czech tig welder when I was building motorcycles.)

Do you have your own machine shop or someplace you recommend?

I have a lathe, table top milling machine, and a MIG and TIG welder in my garage. So far I've been doing everything myself. I can't compete with the Pro's, but this way is cheap and fast, and functional if not beautiful.

- Ken H.

Pics Posted on bassken.com!

Hi All,

I've been gathering up some along-the-way pictures and now have a blog site. I probably won't be posting on this project further here, so please check out bassken.com for progress on my swap project (I play bass guitar in a local cover band, hence BassKen). Thanks for the WordPress recommendation, working well so far!

The About tab gives a brief background, then the chronology starts at the bottom of Recent Posts on the Home tab.

- Ken H.

Back