Any 128 trucks in the states?

Very cool. Reminds me a lot of my VW Caddy. This isn't mine but just a sample of what they look like...

Spoiler.jpg

Keep it tasteful and usable as a truck. Roosevelt wheels, 185/60 tires, Acura Integra seats and a 1500 motor. I'd have to see it to decide on a smidge of lowering.

I really want a Fiat Multicarga which is similar but based on the Fiat 125 i believe, which is similar to the 124 with the DOHC. I personally like the looks of these better. There is a really sick one I follow on Instagram @p.a.b.l.o_125multiturbo. Not much original to that one but wow. Yes i too would want to keep it functional as a truck and not spotless enough I can't use it.

I heard a story about a person buying a brand new higher trim SuperDuty. Test drove it at the dealership and knew that was the truck for him. When he got out of the truck he took the key and scratched it all the way down the side. It was going straight to the farm and he didnt want to have to worry about beating it up.

Several years ago there was a Polski Fiat truck for sale in the Twin Cities. It looked like the 125 Multicarga. As I recall it had a OHV engine not a DOHC. I don't know what happened to it.

I vaguely remember a South African guy, who used to race X1/9's, telling me they liked to use the gearbox out of the 128 pick ups as it had lower gearing not found on any other similar Fiat gearbox. Whether that was the gears themselves, or just the diff I don't remember.

Back