Anyone Rent Fiats? Florida?

Discussion in 'Discussion Forum' started by Mechanogeek, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Mechanogeek

Mechanogeek True Classic

I am going to be at the Fiat Freakout in Orlando. Driving my Cadillac. Probably. Unless I can beg/borrow/rent some kind of Fiat, new or old.

Does anyone know if anyplace (or anyone) would be willing to rent or lend a Fiat to this humble personage?

I've tried the major rental companies, and so far, no go. If there is a place where one can be rented, or borrowed, I'd truly like to know.

2. twincam69

twincam69 True Classic

3. Fiataccompli

Fiataccompli Chris Granju

Try Turo ?

4. Mechanogeek

Mechanogeek True Classic

Good try. They advertise on their site, BUT none in the US, according to the rep I spoke to.

Turo looks like a possibility. I may be able to swing that. Thanks for the suggestion, Chris.

5. Fiataccompli

Fiataccompli Chris Granju

I considered it briefly but we can't go to FFO anyway as it turns out, so best of luck!

6. roadster27

roadster27 True Classic

Enterprise has had them available from time to time.

7. Mechanogeek

Mechanogeek True Classic

Ended up renting a 2012 Fiat 500 convertible from Turo. We'll see how that works out. Turo is a person to person rental company. There were several available. I decided to NOT pay the $200 per day to rent a Alfa Romeo 4c.

8. toofast

toofast Steve Zito

I would have at least let you drive my X today if I would have known.

9. Mechanogeek

Mechanogeek True Classic

Thank you for your kind offer. I will be back on the ground tomorrow, and have placed a 'Mutant' license plate image on the dash of my rented cream color 500C. I'll look you up and we can talk X's.

kmead likes this.
  10. toofast

toofast Steve Zito

I am a local and only went to the winery yesterday. I am unable to attend the remainder of the FFO. But we can talk X's anytime!
    toofast@cfl.rr.com