Are the NFC threads supposed to show...

Pete Whitstone

True Classic
When you click on "New Posts"? In the past they did not (as I recall, I might be having a senior moment here...) but now they do. Is this an intentional change?

Thanks,
Pete

They did not show previously

It was a change that Mac made per my request. I prefer not to see NFC threads in the "New Posts" search and I think that change should be put back in place.

It wasn't a change I made explicitly (nor intentionally). Must be a by-product of the disable/enable cycle. I will investigate.

No harm, no fowl

Hi Mark,

Hopefully my post didn't come off as angry/bitchy/whatever. :)

I expect issues in the transition back to NFC operations, I just wanted to make it known that I liked it the way it was. :thumbsup:

Not at all. The forums have rather a lot of customizations, and the knowledge of which sadly Mac took with him. I *think* i've got it reset now - let me know...

Looking good

Just saw a new NFC post in the Index, clicked "New posts" and it did not show.

Good work! :dance2:

Hey! Glad to see that some of the NO voters

have come to take a peek. That's cool, so why not offer something that is what more along the lines of what you would like to see here while your here.

Me? Thanks for asking! I had a great day. I recently acquired a termite inspectors license (getting in the military required a less thorough background check) and certified for home inspections as well. Here in Phx, it appears that real estate speculation is starting to rebound and this time I'm gonna cash in on it. I'm going work my tail off so that when it comes back down, I will be better prepared financially. I'm not getting any younger... speaking of which. I sure wish I was this ambitious when I was younger...

Tommy

No fowl huh?

Some type O's are just too funny to ignore (respectfully playfully Jim).

The thought that popped in my head upon seeing "no harm, no fowl".

Please note that no birds were harmed in the posting of this post...:D

So the speculators are starting...

to bottom feed? That's interesting; from the sound of some of the real estate analyst they had written off the sun and sand states but you say this about Phoenix and then I read that one of the few big cities that has seen an actual rise in prices is San Diego. Man the miracle of supply and demand, huh?:hmm2:

If you have great credit (800+) and 15 Kdown

and can handle a 1500ish mortgage, you can get some fanastic 4500 sq ft homes in Queen Creek, and some areas of Mesa and Gilbert. These were 750k and up houses in 2004.

It's said that a recession is a "fire sale for the rich." Next time I'll be better prepared if not actually rich. ;)

T

Back