BaT 037

It's an interesting car. It's not a Stradale, one of the homologated street cars. It's clearly a rally car that was painted in the Stradale color at some point. Missing rear bumper, curve below the headlights, and different grill all point to that. Although its paint job does not quite match a Stradale either, as the air intakes on the C pillar should be black. Interior is pure rally car.

I'd be interested to know what it competed in during its liveried days.

It's an interesting car. It's not a Stradale, one of the homologated street cars. It's clearly a rally car that was painted in the Stradale color at some point. Missing rear bumper, curve below the headlights, and different grill all point to that. Although its paint job does not quite match a Stradale either, as the air intakes on the C pillar should be black. Interior is pure rally car.

I'd be interested to know what it competed in during its liveried days.

Just because it’s not a Stradale doesn’t mean it ever competed. The claim that it may have been used as a recce car is plausible, but no evidence of it having a rally odo computer or skidplates installed which you’d think they would have wanted. My bet is just a collector without competition racing inspirations bought it and it’s been modified over the years.

Last edited:
Nige, when I saw the listing yesterday I immediately thought of you. It would be perfect for your collection. I'm sure your banker would be happy to give you a car loan.

Nige, when I saw the listing yesterday I immediately thought of you. It would be perfect for your collection. I'm sure your banker would be happy to give you a car loan.
Thats a little creepy. However when I first saw it I also immediately thought of me.256B2770-9AB0-4096-889A-75346534ADE5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back