BBS 13x7 wheels

FWIW, I had and alfetta, they never had 13inch wheels, always 14 except the autodelta turbo, euro only had 15. Perhaps they could have been euro Alfasud.

Last edited:
FWIW, I had and alfetta, they never had 13inch wheels, always 14 except the autodelta turbo, euro only had 15. Perhaps they could have been euro Alfasud.

I've had multiple Alfettas, and a couple of GTV6s and a gorgeous Milano Verde. Factory Alfetta wheels were 14" but 15" were an option for some years (Ronal A1).

But none of that has anything to do with a set of 13" race wheels, so I'm not even sure why you're commenting.

I've had multiple Alfettas, and a couple of GTV6s and a gorgeous Milano Verde. Factory Alfetta wheels were 14" but 15" were an option for some years (Ronal A1).

But none of that has anything to do with a set of 13" race wheels, so I'm not even sure why you're commenting.
Nice collection of Alfas. The ad posted for the race wheels said Alfetta and that didn't make sense to me. I don't doubt they are what the seller is claiming, but not from an Alfetta. I wonder if the front rotors would even fit inside the rim.....

It is not uncommon to use rims with smaller than stock diameter for racing.
So the fact that the stock wheels were 14" doesn't really matter here.

Nice collection of Alfas. The ad posted for the race wheels said Alfetta and that didn't make sense to me. I don't doubt they are what the seller is claiming, but not from an Alfetta. I wonder if the front rotors would even fit inside the rim.....
Agree it's misleading, but possible they were used on an Alfetta for racing to get the tyre width, OD, tyre compound required. Obviously not a factory fitment.
Edit; Ulix, you beat me to it while I was typing.

Nah, ain't buying it. The alfetta had a heavy chassis and slow compared to the earlier 105 series. Don't recall seeing a lot of them racing back in the day, not saying nobody raced them. These are probably just wheels for a Fiat that a series of previous owners embelished the story, on purpose or not. I have an actual Devin body shell the that PO told me was Pre-Kellison make. So there it goes.

Nah, ain't buying it. The alfetta had a heavy chassis and slow compared to the earlier 105 series. Don't recall seeing a lot of them racing back in the day, not saying nobody raced them. These are probably just wheels for a Fiat that a series of previous owners embelished the story, on purpose or not. I have an actual Devin body shell the that PO told me was Pre-Kellison make. So there it goes.
You're overlooking the "GT3 class" spec, which could translate to a full tube frame with alloy or fiberglass skins, an improved engine, trans & suspension, all which could easily convert that "heavy chassis & slow" car into something more competitive within the SCCA class rules of the day.

Jon Norman built & campaigned a GT3 Alfetta like this in the San Francisco Region SCCA, as mentioned here on Xweb & advertised on Alfa.bb a few years ago:

https://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/wtb-race-car.27343/post-228194

https://www.alfabb.com/threads/alfetta-gt3-race-car.164334/

Back