Best of France and Italy November 6th...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Hope to see most of the SoCal X1/9-ers there along with our NorCal Brothers from Fiat America.

I'll be sending out more info via our regular communiques in the next few weeks.

Anyone else traveling from outside the area and planning to attend, please be sure to give us a head's up so we can hopefully get together!

Here's the flyer:

[FONT=&quot]
clip_image002.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CAR SHOW AND SWAP MEET[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FOR FRENCH AND ITALIAN CARS, MOTORCYCLES & SCOOTERS[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]JOIN US FOR A DAY IN THE PARK THIS IS A NON-JUDGED CAR GATHERING[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DIRECTIONS[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Woodley[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Park[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is in Van Nuys on Woodley Ave. between Burbank Blvd. and Victory Blvd. just North of the intersection of the 405 and 101 Freeways.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Info: [/FONT][FONT=&quot] (626) 797-4221 or www.franceanditaly.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ENTRY FORM FOR PREFERRED ADMISSION AND PARKING[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Years makes & models:_________________________________________________________________[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Owner's name:___________________________________________Tel:__________________________[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Address:__________________________________________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Email: ______________________________________________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1st Car $20, 2nd Car $15, 3rd or more Free 1st Motorcycle $15, 2nd $10, 3rd or more Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Swap Meet USED AUTO PARTS ONLY _________ $20 per space[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Commercial vendors $100_______ MUST PRE REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 15 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Amount Enclosed:__________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RELEASE STATEMENT ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]Must be signed by registrant)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hereby agree to the following conditions for attending and entering vehicles in the Best of France and Italy at Woodley Park on November 6, 2011. I agree to release the organizers, volunteers , staff and the City of Los Angeles from any and all liability for injuries, damage, or loss arising from my entry and attendance at said event.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Signed:_________________________________________________ Date:______________[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mail Entry and Payment to: BEST OF FRANCE AND ITALY[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]P. O. Box[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 2299[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Toluca Lake[/FONT][FONT=&quot], CA[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 91610-0299[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please make checks payable to: "BEST OF FRANCE AND ITALY" Please mail by Oct 25, 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Register online at www.Franceanditaly.com Late registration, $25.00 at the gate[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Hmmmm

Only 22 minutes from Sister Margaret's place. Of course it is 26 hours away from my house. :)

Jim, if you

head out about 6:00 a.m. Saturday, with the time zone difference you should arrive out here with enough time to get about an hour's sleep and a shower:devil:

Mike

I think I will fly

Thanks for the travel planning Mike. :) If decide to make the trip, I will fly. I hear I can get felt up by the TSA, hopefully they have hired some better looking agents. ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNA2y_tNy5Y"]SNL Skit TSA's Enhanced Screening Pat Down Procedures - YouTube[/ame]

Great video, Jim.

I used to love SNL in the early 1970's. Now, my bedtime comes well before midnight.

You might consider going in drag and insisting on a body pat down by female TSA agents:laugh: Just a suggestion.
Mike

FIAT America Tour to Best of France & Italy

Hi Tony,
I look forward to seeing you and others at the show again this year. Another tour being organized for a group of us to head down on Friday from the Bay Area. I registered and will be bringing my new 500. Hope all is well with you.

OH YES BOB...

I did not want to ask as you were so generous last year... but I really wanna do that again!

Maybe we can help more this time... I'll give you a call!

Hey Dan... I wanna speak with you...

Can you email me your number (natolial*pacbell.net) or give me a call 661-296-7277. Anytime 9 - 9 and if ya miss me, leave a message as to when is a good time to call you back.

I think maybe we should spend a bit more time together this year... you folks usually have a lot planned but possibly we can get both the North and the South together for more than just a fleeting moment.

Dan,

Good to hear from you. I've been wondering how many owners would be bringing new 500's. Registration totals are not in yet.

Cheers,

Cesare

Bob, definitely let folks know

how they can help out with the pancake breakfast. Also let us know of menu suggestions we can bring.......i.e. crepes/breakfast burritos stuffed with cocktail shrimp stroganoff or newburgh:laugh:

Seriously, there should be lot's of folks who can pitch in to help.

Mike

Plan to attend this year

Hey Dan,

I am planning on making the Tour down with FA folks. I will come to the next meeting and synch up with you.

New 500s at Best of France and Italy

Hi Cesare,
Curious if many new FIAT (500) owners will attend the show or just long time FIAT owners with a new FIAT like me. Looking forward to seeing you at the show.
Dan

Norcal tour to Best of France and Italy Show

Hi Tim,
It'll be good to have you join us for the backroads tour down to the SHOW. See you at the meeting on Monday Oct 10th.
Dan

Calling all electricians... If anyone wants to fly in and drive a car. They can drive one of mine if they come out and turn a wrench and fix my white 850 rotary car.... It needs the starter electrical fixed and some linkage work....:laugh::laugh::shock2:

Jeff, being ex-Navy, I figured you'd know

lots of sparkys. Besides, you mentioned some linkage work. We all know electricians are prima donas who don't get dirt or grease under their fingernails, so you can forget about the linkages.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Happy hunting.

Mike

Bob dont forget to publish or email the info on how to get to your place and what time we should be there..Thanks. JJ:thumbsup:

Back