Best of france and Italy

tigeravg

True Classic
IMG_1548.PNG
BFI
Nov 4th, Woodly Park, Van Nuys, Ca. I used to do the MOPAR Spring Fling at this park, and grew up near [there] as a kid. Great venue, lots of neat places nearby.
Have had another annual gig for the past dozen years and had to miss BFI, not so this year.
It's only $20 pre-reg, $25 at the gate.

I'll be at this event. I'll try to do the Rock Store or Van Nuys Bl...something on the 3rd. Maybe the Peterson. Dunno.
Anyhow, it'd be fun to get a few X's together, even if just for a few hours.

The schedule for this event always falls immediately after the SEMA Show. Makes it difficult to go. By the time SEMA is over and everything gets taken care I'm too beat to travel. Unfortunate because every year on the same day there is another great show not too far away. It would be fun to do them both.

Mark your calendars! Sunday November 4 is the "Best of Italy and France " (BIF) car show at Woodley Park in Van Nuys California. Tony (Black-tooth) Mike B, Thomas and myself will be hosting a pancake breakfast beforehand. I am sorry for the late notice but if you want, please stop in for pancakes, eggs and bacon. Car wash included for those weary travelers (Fiat-America attendees). Otherwise I hope to see you at the Park. Remember you get an extra hour of sleep due to daylight savings. See attached flyer.

Attachments

• BFI flyer 2018 Master doc.pdf
    741.5 KB · Views: 180
nice offer on the breakfast...thanks!....would go get some pancakes but am going to take my 93 year old father to the show and don't think he can get up that early...maybe next year

I'm going to ignore the time change (again) and show up wondering if I had the wrong weekend (again). Thus was the confusion of no-sleep nights with little kids...everything is better now. Really. A couple are in college now.

Great start to the BIF show today. BIF stands for Best of Italy and France (previously Best of France and Italy). Nice turnout for Pancakes and car wash before the show. Here is a group shot and below is a link to additional breakfast photos:

IMG_1251.JPG

https://bfivny.shutterfly.com/

Last edited:
i did not make the breakfast....maybe next year

great show and thanks for the nice welcome to the new guy and his father.....great meeting all of you

Bob, regarding the picture of the two slightly in need of work cars, did you guys take a quick trip to a boneyard or secret X1/9 storage lot?

Back