BEST of FRANCE & ITALY (BFI) November 4th

This unnamed individual won't screw up bringing the grill. But again, don't panic over my late show time. I won't be there till 10-10:30.

Only thing is that in my current state of walk, I don't know how I'm going to bring the grill from the street to the cookout.

I'm going to beg to be able to drive it in, and then I can drive my car out.

Ed,

If there's any difficulty to haul in the grill, I think I can have one of my lovely assistants help you. That probably means me unless I can get some young punks like JJ or Rudy to handle it. If they won't let you drive in to drop it off, call my cell 310-387-2083.

Mike

This unnamed individual won't screw up bringing the grill. But again, don't panic over my late show time. I won't be there till 10-10:30.

Only thing is that in my current state of walk, I don't know how I'm going to bring the grill from the street to the cookout.

I'm going to beg to be able to drive it in, and then I can drive my car out.

Ed, dont' bother bringing the grill. I'm bringing one and unless Mike wants to be cooking all day for all of BFI, we should be good.

Super Car Sunday happens every month with Ferrari

The sponsor of this event is the Ferrari dealership so they feature Ferrari's every month. This is mostly the " big watch" club in my view. The cars n coffee in Irvine is pretty special though. Finally, Best of Italy is only once a year !
Bob T.

The sponsor of this event is the Ferrari dealership so they feature Ferrari's every month. This is mostly the " big watch" club in my view. The cars n coffee in Irvine is pretty special though. Finally, Best of Italy is only once a year !
Bob T.

Bob,

Actually, Ferrari isn't featured there every month; maybe once or twice/year. You can visit the Supercar Sunday website and see who the sponsors are and which marque is featured each month. No doubt there 's a lot of "big watch club" members there, as there are at ANY F-car event; they're mostly driving the newer models. However I enjoy chatting with the owners of Boxers, Daytonas, and other vintage/classic cars which usually show up. Most of them are pretty friendly.

I wasn't trying to steer people away from BFI; just mentioning since Super Sunday is over with by 10 AM (actually even earlier) and it's close by, there's plenty of time to do both.

Some Saturday I'll get up early and make it down to C&C; I've heard it's very worthwhile too.

Jim,

We're all looking forward to meeting you in person and getting the chance to drool over the Trailer Queen.

Until tomorrow.

Mike

Bob T.

Got passed by 8 classic Ferraris on our way south on 101 today, some even waved. I can only guess that they recognized the truck...
We are in the hotel down the street & around the corner from Pride auto body. See you in the morning for some hot tea & to get some insects wiped off the front of the truck.

Chris Obert

Sponsor of Supercar Sunday

You are right, the Auto Gallery also sells Maserati, Lamborghini, Porsche, McClaren, Pagani, Audi and FIAT. I didn't know they had a FIAT store. Anyway you are right, I was a little defensive and I appologize. I guess if I were coming to Van Nuys from Camarillo I would stop there too. Kill two birds with one stone as they say.
I would love to carpool with you to the Irvine event. Always looking for a pasenger to tough it out in the early morning.
Bob T.

Are you sure Rudy, I'm not trying to get out of bringing the grill, I just have a threshold right now.

I have a grill that is small. I got the tank filled yesterday. That's what I would need help with.

Kevin,

Hope you had a good time and didn't leave hungry. We do have a really good group of very NICE people and we enjoy getting together from time to time.

Mike

had a great time there. Drove this red Prima, lowered with a spoiler, big breaks and real sharp wheels.
258.jpg

Back