BEST of FRANCE & ITALY Car Show, Nov. 2nd...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
AKA BFI...

I expect to see our NorCal friends again in MASS as well as a great SoCal turnout.

Register online and make plans now! More to come!

Welcome brave soul

Well then, here's a tip for you. You'll find plenty of food in the southeast corner of the park, courtesy of our host Tony N. If you desire any special cuisine, be sure to PM him directly, along with any other needs...he was once a world class concierge you know :wink2: But really, it's a great show, and the people are friendly. It'll make the drive worthwhile.

I so wish I could go to this...

I had so much fun when I drove out a few years back. I need to make it a point to come back out for this event. Have fun.

Tony wrote, "And this LONE MEMBER better be driving the Queen...
as the Queen's FATHER may be attending as well!"

She'll be there, if for no other reason than to re-introduce buyers remorse to Bob.:D
IMG_0273_zps50f0410b.jpg

Jim,

Is Jeanine staying behind to watch the ranch? At least you should bring Annie with you. She'd probably enjoy what falls on the ground during breakfast and lunch.:clap:

Mike

Hi Mike,
Looking forward to seeing you. Annie for sure and maybe Jeanine or a grandson. Only room for Annie and 1 person.:confused:

Good news

Mr. Wizard. It's been a few years since we last saw you.

While you're out here, you need to check out the gas tank for a FI X 1/9 in Tony's X.

BFI is always more of a big love fest than a car show, so I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of good folks.

Mike

I'll be checking out the tank...

But for that privilege, Tony's forcing me to help him clean Black Tooth for the show. :eek:
That, or I have to pay him another $20 bucks to sneak a peek at your highly specialized handi-work. :grin:

Bob,

What specialized handiwork??? I caught the gas tank after we figured out that we needed to disconnect the neck at the top.

I wish we had the opportunity to put Big Bird up on a lift so you could see the copper re-pipe we did of the coolant lines. January or February will make 2 years since we did the re-pipe and the X keeps on taking a licking and keeps on ticking.

Mike

Back