Best of France & Italy

Mike, I'll be bringing three towels then, instead of the usual one. No worries, just want to plan appropriately. A tornado coming through the place won't dampen my spirits.

I was there today.

I attend three car shows at Woodley Park every year. Today was the Chrysler Performance West Fall Fling where I register my Dart.

I can safely say that the park is pretty much the same as previous years. Might actually be a bit more dusty. Most of the guys that register their vehicles usually bring some of that dry car wash stuff in their trunks and get to work as soon as they park their cars.

Hey Mike,
Is there a particular area at the show where you guys usually gather for lunch or just hang out? Its been several years since I've been to that park but seems like it was a long sprawling area.

Jeff,

After you enter the park, the people working the show will point you to the right (past the restrooms and food vendors). You should see where the X 1/9s line up as well as other FIATs.

We usually put our coolers and other stuff at a picnic table under a tree so we have the picnic table "reserved" for the SoCal and Bay Area folks.

Mike

Mike, thanks for the info. Due to my travel time I won't be meeting you guys for breakfast but will see you at the park. Please email me to let me know what I can bring for the lunch. Thanks.

Tell her you have a Job Interview at Fiat of Van Nuys...

and they really wanna see your car...

BIG BUCKS!

Yur welcome to stay here... see if you can get Albert to comp your flight...

The Most (err) Original Car Design

The Lord Humungous has returned from the wastelands.....

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

Thanks for posting Ricky! Where were YOU...

by the way???

I must say I was FLABBERGASTED over the amount of people that came by the "table" and except for a few quick sprints to vendors and back, I never left the area... I never toured the show and then... it was OVER!

Hope you and yours are well!

I miss this day..

by the way???

I must say I was FLABBERGASTED over the amount of people that came by the "table" and except for a few quick sprints to vendors and back, I never left the area... I never toured the show and then... it was OVER!

Hope you and yours are well!

Hi Tony,

I can't attend it this year, Martha changed her job schedule and I was wondering to go without my X with my children, but Allen had two soccer games from 10 to 2 pm. With this schedule, I let all my personal stuff. :guitar:

maybe next year!.

Back