BFI 2013 -- Who's Going?

Jose,

Sorry I missed you that day. Anyway, everyone drools with envy over Ricardo's Saratoga top and a lot of other clever things he's done. The guy is a friggin' artist and genius.

Mike

Sorry I missed you that day. Anyway, everyone drools with envy over Ricardo's Saratoga top and a lot of other clever things he's done. The guy is a friggin' artist and genius.

Mike

Ricardo is too humble to brag but Would you believe he made the headlight pods and the Windshield for this car in less than a week:shock:

I can belive it,

but I'm a bit surprised it took him that long. Must have been spending quality time with the kids. I know how important they are to him.
Mike

Would love to go again,hopefully...been there 2 times already and always Rudy runs out of sausages!!,,,,lol.
Would be nice to have name tags with both our users and "formal" names in order to recognize each other......:nod:

Just registered for BFI online!!!!

Go to www.franceanditaly.com. You can print out the registration form to mail in or register online. It will take you to PayPal. Use your PayPal email address to login. For the pay-to email address, use info*franceanditaly.com.

Hoping to see a lot of folks there.

Mike

Ricardo is too humble to brag but Would you believe he made the headlight pods and the Windshield for this car in less than a week:shock:

Wow JJ first time I see pics of the car all finished!!...looks like it came out of a "Speed Racer" episode......very sleek:nod:
And yes bring the Faza car...if I get to go again would love to see it!!

Just about a month away.

Anyone else who hasn't chimed in yet planning on going?? Tommy and I need to plan on how much food to bring for lunch. Hopefully, Rudy can bring his small gas grill again. It worked just fine last year.

Mike

Not going to make it.

I won't make it to BFI this year. I need to spend the money on other projects. Maybe next year. :(

One way or another

Working furiously on both cars between kids soccer games, ballet classes, and a dozen other family/home activities. Should have time to reassemble and clean up one car.

BFI event details

OK, only one week away. For locals there will be a Saturday tour of the GALPIN auto sports car collection with the Fiat America folks. Sunday we will have the pancake breakfast hosted by several local Fiat owners, Tony, Mbusman and Thomas, among others. Flyer attached.

Bob T

Jeff (Craven),

Your post is totally unacceptable. You don't know how much advance PR I've given everyone about your gold X. Now, you're going to make me look like a total idiot (versus the normal partial idiot).:eyepop:

Time to revise the calendar. Word has it that Tony will be giving Hula dancing lessons again this year. That in itself is worth the trip.

Mike

Jeff,

I think Bob wants to get there early to get the best spot at the park just in case it rains again. Then he won't have to wipe the mud off the new K-20 monster!!1

Mike

Well, Mike...

I appreciate the compliment on the car, but I wasn't actually planning on bringing the X this time.

I was going to bring a bunch of parts, and possibly a 124 Spider, to see if I could sell them there.

My buddy John has to attend his nephew's wedding that weekend. And right now I have TWO hearings scheduled on Friday, and if memory serves, I have something going on Monday, too. And it's a bit too long for a day trip. Also, we used to stay at John's mother-in-laws' condo in NoHo, but she moved to Palm Desert. So, no cheap lodging anymore, either.

On top of all that, I really can't afford the travel right now.

At some point you just have to recognize when it just isn't in the cards.

Back