Blue interior needs new home (in Olympia, WA)

budgetzagato

Administrator
Hi Gang,
I've been away doing Star Wars stuff for a while now, and would like to free up some shop space by passing on some SCORPION interior parts to new homes. I have a mostly complete blue interior; carpet, door cards, dash etc. (no seats) and would love it to go to a good home. Free to pick up in Olympia, WA. Send me a p.m. if you would like to grab this. I also have some doors, some stock bumpers, and possibly more once we delve into it.

Last edited:
Rod,
If you're passing thru Montréal, I will pick them from your hands for the same investment + 50% ! That's a huge profit! I will even keep you for dinner!

I am in the opposite side of the country. But a nice blue dash and door panels and dash extensions, armrests would be a great addition to my project! what do you have? and would you be willing to ship if i paid for it?

If still available I would be able to come and get those the week of the 14th. I have the seats and am restoring the blue '76 at this time so it would be a perfect match. I'm in Eatonville. Thanks

Back