Bucks County PA, Covered Bridge Tour

lanciahf

True Classic
Hi All,
October 7th is our annual Bucks County Covered Bridge Tour. This year will be our tenth year. Rain date is tentatively set for October 21.

Tour Details
We will start the tour at the Washington Crossing Park in PA. The meeting point will be the large parking lot 1/8 mile north of the Visitors Center, on the PA side of the River. The Driving Tour starts at 9:45 AM, The tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours. This year the tour will end at Paul and Carolyn Farthing’s lovely home. They have graciously offered to host lunch.
Please let me know if you will be going, I want to be sure we have everyone before we start the tour. I look forward to seeing you all again. Last year's turnout and weather were perfect. I'll send out another reminder next week.
More Info and pictures from past events at

http://www.njfiats.org/images/stories/bridge/Bucks_County_Tour.htm

If you need anything you can call me at 609-510-0001.
Thanks,
Ralph

c1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hoping to attend. It's be nice to see you and some of the others. Will we be stopping at the small airport, again?

Hi Mike,
It would be great to see you.
We are skipping the airport this year since Paul has offered to host lunch at his house. Stopping at the airport would be kinda out of the way.
Take care,
Ralph

This was the first time my wife and I have been to a meet with our X. We both had a great time meeting everyone and talking about Fiats. What a great drive. Thank you NJFiats for holding this event.

Back