Cars and Coffee - Fishhawk Florida

Tavalin

Florida Mike (again)
Going to take little red to the first Cars and Coffee this Saturday, Feb 1 from 1100-1400.
It is going to be good taking the X1/9 back out and to shows.
In the attachment you can see the passenger side piece of the X1/9...funny. They really tried to cut it out but just couldn’t.
Mike
EAEB4E19-C355-45BE-8123-AB57E3BBBF8E.jpeg

Interesting, a car event that serves beer and wine? If they did that at our local events the police would have even more of a field day....
ecohen2,
We Have laws about that here but unless you are really doing something very (emphasis on very) stupid you will not get pulled over here in the Tampa area, for anything.
It is good in a way but I wished the zoo keeper would take back the zoo sometimes...lol
Mike

We unfortunately have people doing REALLY stupid stuff at Cars and Coffee all of the time. At least one and I think a second location have been shut down because of people doing burn outs and other stupid things... All of this before 9 am and without alcohol....

Looks like a 70% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow... darn!!! I really wanted to show off what I did to the owner of the Park Square Social, Louie. Oh well, it will be a long time before I will have the time to take it to another show.
I will go there and have lunch anyway. Wonderful food and drinks.

Mike

Back