Cars and Coffee Kingston ON

Discussion in 'Events Forum' started by B0b, Dec 3, 2019.

1. B0b

B0b Daily Driver

Just wondering if there are any X owners in the Kingston area who might be interested in a get-together.
    Maybe after the holidays, without our toys, just to meet and greet and chat.
    Then with toys once spring arrives.

2. myronx19

myronx19 True Classic

There sure are! My old race car is in Kingston now, and the new owner has a street X1/9 as well. There are several members here that live in your area (I'm a bit far to join )

They'll chime in if the see your post!

3. Mike Schofield

Mike Schofield True Classic

I just saw this post. I’m in Cambridge but would love to get together for cars and coffee. I went to one put on by hagerty last summer near Toronto. It was awesome! Does the Toronto chapter of fiat club of America usually have events in the summer??

myronx19 likes this.
  4. myronx19

myronx19 True Classic

Hi Mike! I met you that weekend, and I took many pictures of your car! :) - So yes, there are a few interesting events held by the Toronto chapter of FCA. I'll keep you posted with more information as the dates come closer.

Cheers!

5. Mike Schofield

That’s great! Can’t wait!
    I thought that was you!

6. Smaugz

Smaugz Don Moreau

Any excuse to get out. I'm in Peterborough. Let me know.

myronx19 likes this.
  7. ricar

ricar Daily Driver

I won't have an X on the road, but normally I would be up for it. I'm in Waterdown (Hamilton)

8. Mike Schofield

That’s just a stones throw from me in Cambridge. Now, if we can just get this Covid-19 business behind us.....

myronx19 likes this.
  9. ricar

ricar Daily Driver

We can all just park a spot away from each other in one of the many empty parking lots. All we need is a timer, walk to the next car on the buzzer, take notes and then go home and chat here about all the cars!

frosty likes this.
  10. Mike Schofield

Lol!!! Don’t tempt me!!
    Just found out my plant will be in shutdown for another three weeks!!!
    Perhaps we all meet and just drive our cars 6 feet’s away from each other! :D

11. Bia

Bia Low Mileage

Hey it looks like we are all pretty close, we should start an X ride when all this Covid stuff is behind us!

CnC79X19 likes this.