Cars that make you drool - ones to buy on a small Lotto win ....

Probably over thinking it,

but if it's "one to buy on a small Lotto win," I can't imagine getting something overly exotic with relatively small winnings. Also, I think cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed, so I'd have a hard time buying something I'd be afraid to take out very often. I'd most likely go with a 2001-2002 BMW M Coupe. People seem to either love or hate them, I'm in the love crowd. Love the way it looks, it'd be a blast to drive, and fairly rare, but wouldn't eat up all of my lottery winnings.

bmw-z3-m-coupe-10.jpg

m_02.jpg

Ideally there would be enough $$ left over for some extra wheels with race rubber and some upgrades for autocross and occasional track duty. You know, like this: :D

w217523913.jpg

w217523917.jpg

w217523916.jpg

I just saw one of these little M coupes driving north on I-45 near The Woodlands Tx last week. Cool and funky looking little cars.

That's the spirit guys!

This thread isn't meant to be an unlimited money-no-object choice, but one which, with a little scrimping and saving would be a more expensive partner to your X1/9 and keep it company at nights!
What about Bernice and Rachael et al. Want a special set of wheels to carry you to special places with more than one friend or more luxury for two?

I already own mine.....

CleanAudi3.jpg

I have 2 little people that must be transported, so the big back seat is a must.

2.2l 20valve turbo 5 cyl, 5 spd manual gearbox, quattro with torsen center and rear diff.

I'd take the rest of the lotto winnings to turn up the wick with a Garret GT3071, and engine management to match...

Back