CD-30 magnesium wheels for sale - SOLD

Rodger

True Classic
These are an original set of CD-30s that I purchased from the Fiat dealer in Germany where I was stationed with my X in the early 1980's. I have had them on my car continuously since then, so there are probably about 80,000 miles on them, just ordinary highway driving, no competition use. I had them powder coated about 10 years ago as the finish was getting aged. The powder coater used the wrong color the first time, so he had to strip and redo them. Consequently, the Cromodora and Abarth raised lettering lost some of the sharpness in the process. The pictures below show each wheel with a close up of the worst of the lettering rounding. These wheels are in perfect condition other than the lettering issue. They have never had any curb rash or damage and did not need any reconditioning other than the powder coating. They are 5.5" wide with a +7 offset and weigh only about 9.5 lbs each.

There is a set of Sumitomo HTR 185/60-13s on them with excellent tread depth. Two of the tires date to 2006 and two to 2010. I will sell them with or without the tires.

I am also including a new set of Abarth center caps as sold by MWB for $18.79 each.

I am asking $800 for the set, plus shipping, but will entertain reasonable offers. I have seen used sets of these on ebay that need major work going for $500-600. Shipping will vary depending on where they are going. They will be less without the tires, of course. I would guess around $100.
CD-30s 01.JPG CD-30s 02.JPG CD-30s 03.JPG CD-30s 04.JPG CD-30s 05.JPG CD-30s 06.JPG CD-30s 07.JPG CD-30s 08.JPG

I was on active duty in the Army, and you are allowed to ship one car each way. I had purchased the car in 1979 and joined the Army in 1980 so the military shipped it over then, and then back in 1983 when my overseas tour was done.

Rodger, thank you so much for your time last weekend, it was a pleasure meeting you and having a peek at your project :) I'm super excited to get these beauties on Paschal :)

Make sure to post some pictures once you have them on the car. Glad to see them go to a good home.

Back