Celebration of Life for Denny Allen (7982X)

I received an email from Ruth Allen (the other half of 7982X) regarding her plans for a "Celebration of Life" for Denny. They were very well connected to the car community in Fort Collins so it should be quite a tribute to Denny. She is still in the planning stages for the event and is soliciting inputs from those touched by Denny. Here is the message from Ruth:

Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 10:36 AM
Subject: Denny Allen - Celebration of Life Message

Hello to everyone –

Some folks may know already, while others haven’t heard yet, but this letter is to let all our friends know that my soulmate, Denny, passed away in November. It has been very hard to process what has happened and it has been difficult to start to get the word out to everyone who knew and loved him.

Our Daughter Kimberly and I are planning on having a “Celebration of Life” for Denny – a loving and talented man – to celebrate how he touched so many lives in so many ways. We would like to invite everyone to please spread the word once we have the details finalized. We also encourage everyone to send us stories, thoughts, or photos that you may have about or with Denny, so we can share them with everyone at the celebration.

Please email (or mail) us info you want to share, as well as the best way to send you the invite details in the future if it is different than the email we have sent this to – our contact info is below or you can just reply to this email.

Thank you for your support as we deal with the ridiculous and overwhelming loss of Denny – Your Friend, My Soulmate, and Kimberly’s Papa.

We look forward to hearing back from each of you.

With Love,

Ruth and Kimberly Allen
denny@rodshots.com
970-691-3686
1700 Effingham St
Fort Collins, CO 80526

I plan to put something together regarding Denny and Ruth's impact on getting my X running again after it sat for over two decades. If you have any 7982X stories to pass on, I'm sure Ruth and Kimberly would appreciate it.

Back