Changing Profile From Nebraska Mike.

Tavalin

Florida Mike (again)
How to change my profile statement from Nebraska Mike to something else.
I have looked everywhere and can’t seem to find a way to edit that information.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

Click on your user name in the menu bar. Look for Personal Details. I see a field labelled Custom Title that shows my Waiting for Godot. This is on my phone, so I will check on my PC later.

Update: Just checked my PC, the layout is different, but the Custom Title filed is there.

Last edited:
Mike,

Click on your user name in the menu bar. Look for Personal Details. I see a field labelled Custom Title that shows my Waiting for Godot. This is on my phone, so I will check on my PC later.

Update: Just checked my PC, the layout is different, but the Custom Title filed is there.
JimD,
I see everything except custom titles. I might need to do this from my computer.
Thanks,
Mike

Hmmm... I took screen shots from my PC for another thread on the subject. I don't have phone images to share unfortunately, but this is what you are looking for:
Personal Details 1.jpg
Personal Details 2.jpg

JimD,
I have everything except “custom title”. I even just changed my avitar. Strange. I guess that I will be Nebraska Mike for life...lol
Thanks for trying to help.
Funny thing is that it had to be there at one time for me to have changed it to Nebraska Mike. Now, it is gone. Oh well... Florida Mike will always be Nebraska Mike.
Mike

That is weird. I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome. All three browsers show that Custom Title field. :( I can't imagine that it is a moderator only field. It was obviously available at some point, since lots of members have modified it.

Can any one else reading this thread chime in on whether you can see the Custom Title field and modify it?

The mystery deepens. I think I will move this to the "XWeb site Help and Suggestions Forum" and see if Mark has any ideas.

Wow, I am glad that I brought this up. Didn’t know it was bigger than just me.
Mike

Back