Cleaning and organizing parts, found this

Coupefan

True Classic
IMG_0917.JPG
I bought a few small parts today at the BFI show. I got home to a few more hours of light left, so I started to organize and inventory my older parts. I forgot I had this. It must be for late model X's or some other Bertone designed model?

I've got the other model. The one that says Bertone and has a Italian flag on it. It's plastic.

Jeff,

I ran out of time. I got the rear bulkhead finished, and surrounding brown vinyl components painted black. I also finished both doors. I need to wire in the door card cabin lights still. In the next few weeks I'll be color changing the dash. After that...I'm going to try and reupholster the seats, key word being 'try'. It was a good show. A little hotter than the original forecast claimed. Prepaid attendance was greater than 2018. The visible turnout also beat last year. I'm sure I'm missing a few cars, this was the mental inventory I took.

14 X1/9s
14 124 Spiders
4 124 Sport Coupes
1 Fiat Dino
2 500s
10 new 500s including a 500e
1 500X
4 new 124 Spiders
1 Moretti 850
1 Siata 208
1 ASA 1000 (I know, more Ferrari related)
1 VAS 124 derivative
1 scorpion
2 Lancia Delta Integrales (16 valve)
2 Lancia Fulvias

Strangely, no 850, no 131 and no other 128s.

Greg,

As much as I like the idea of a metal plaque, I think I like my 'B' Bertone symbol and flag plaque. It fits the dash color better. I think I'm going to put the metal one on eBay. Any idea what they go for?

Greg,

As much as I like the idea of a metal plaque, I think I like my 'B' Bertone symbol and flag plaque. It fits the dash color better. I think I'm going to put the metal one on eBay. Any idea what they go for?

They are nice and far less of them since only used for a couple of years at the end of the Fiat run.
Not much value for the aluminum ones..probably top out at $20..

$_57 (15).jpg

I have this one on my 1982 VS. Not sure what the significance of it is. I was wondering if when Bertone took over the X production right around this time. Could this be the trial of switching between Fiat and Bertone. My car is still badged Fiat. It was produced 3\82. Curious if any one would know what it means.
20191105_122729.jpg
20181012_164454.jpg
20191101_153903.jpg

I have this one on my 1982 VS. Not sure what the significance of it is. I was wondering if when Bertone took over the X production right around this time. Could this be the trial of switching between Fiat and Bertone. My car is still badged Fiat. It was produced 3\82. Curious if any one would know what it means.

This one sold under the radar recently. Cool 500 limited edition for us that like that stuff.. :cool::):cool:

https://www.midwest-bayless.com/t-82-X19-SILVER-VS.aspx

View attachment 26960 View attachment 26961 View attachment 26962
Were there fender badges similar to these as well on the serie speciales? Perhaps having Nuccio Bertone's signature as well.

Were there fender badges similar to these as well on the serie speciales? Perhaps having Nuccio Bertone's signature as well.
All the other badges on my car are standard. The only difference is the below glove box plaque and I have a VS decal in the engine compartment. originally my car had the red interior but the leather was in really bad shape. I switched to black seats and carpet. Now kinda regretting that, but i guess i can always change back at a later date.

Back