Clearing out Parts $5.00 each

Jepp78bertone

True Classic
Time to clean out the shed! Don't see any reason to hold on to these parts. So before I toss them I'll see if anybody needs something. $5.00 per item. Some of the items are not perfect. If there is something you're interested in and want to see pictures of them individually, i'm happy to do that.
Shipping from Winnipeg, Canada.
I know shipping will probably be the costlier part in this, but I didn't want to throw parts out before checking to see if there was anybody I could help out.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Hey Jepp,
I could use both seatbelt sets and a set (r & l) of engine side covers, shipped to 30315 USA. PM the total with shipping and your paypal address and I'll send funds. Thanks for not throwing it away!

I would like the battery cover, the center switch panel, license plate light, three set's of armrests, both set's of radiator fan's, under air cleaner duck, carb, both intake manifords, cooling fan for the carb the three cam belt covers.

shipping to 97405

The other black set of engine side covers, the rear view mirror, the two covers for the steering column (upper and lower), the upper center console with intact ventilation slider divisions

Shipping to 49546

Seconds on the cleaner tidier fan (the lower one in the image).

Thank you.

Karl

Hi Josh,

If these aren't spoken for, then I'd be interested in them if they're in OK shape (mostly the flanges where they bolt to the car need to be intact, they're super fragile and usually break). I'll send you a PM. Thanks! They'd be going to Toronto.

upload_2017-9-16_18-51-45.png

I'd like all engine lid side covers that are not spoken for and the parking brake plastic surround trim

Time to clean out the shed! Don't see any reason to hold on to these parts. So before I toss them I'll see if anybody needs something. $5.00 per item. Some of the items are not perfect. If there is something you're interested in and want to see pictures of them individually, i'm happy to do that.

I'll take those seat belt pieces if no one has spoken for them yet.

Pete

Sounds like a lot of what I need has been spoken for, but here is my list. Please put me down for anything not already sold, and keep me in mind if any of the rest does not go through:

Ash try
Steering column covers ("clam shell")
Engine bay side covers (1 pair)
One intake manifold (if from the '74)
Inside rear-view mirror
The clock (if it works)

Thanks, please let me know. Jeff
[Shipping US ZIP code 89156]

By any chance do you have the small plastic insert at the top of the console that says 'Max Defrost' or Max Air if I recall?
Thanks,
Gerry

Back