Clearing out Parts $5.00 each

I don't know what they are called, but the passenger side plastic piece in the 2nd photo that says "Bertone" on it.

Is the rear view mirror in great condition or fogged/hazy?

Shipping to 28460.

Let me know if available and cost.

Thanks
Brandon

I don't know what they are called, but the passenger side plastic piece in the 2nd photo that says "Bertone" on it.

Is the rear view mirror in great condition or fogged/hazy?

Shipping to 28460.

Let me know if available and cost.

Thanks
Brandon
Hi Brandon, unfortunately the rear view mirror is already spoken for.
As for as the B-pillar vent thingy's they are available if you're interested.

Josh

Hi Brandon, unfortunately the rear view mirror is already spoken for.
As for as the B-pillar vent thingy's they are available if you're interested.

Josh
I'll take them! Mine are cracked where they get screwed in. Let me know the cost with shipping to 28460

Thanks,
Brandon

I need a pair of the early style vent peices that mount next to the engine cover, please. Let me know how much, shipped to 17517. Thanks

IMG_0574.JPG IMG_0571.JPG Wow! I can't believe how much stuff I've sent away to you guys! It's awesome!!

Last call!! $5.00/item before I'm just chucking the rest!

Hi dan, it's still available and in good shape. But it is not a 74 access panel as Michael thought.

Right, there's no such thing as a '74 access panel :)....IIRC they were first implemented for the '77 model year? I'm assuming that all distributor access panels are the same, though....I hope I'm right.

Right, there's no such thing as a '74 access panel :)....IIRC they were first implemented for the '77 model year? I'm assuming that all distributor access panels are the same, though....I hope I'm right.
I could be totally wrong but I believe there was a plastic panel about half the size of the metal ones.

Hi,

The clear lenses - are those for turn signals or ?? If so and they're not cracked, I'm interested. Also, do you have the gaskets and the screws for the Targa top hold down pieces? Do you know what year the yellow (amber) turn indicator is for?

Thanks,

LarryLenses.png Targa Top Holders.png

What are the three engine bay covers over to the side? It might be one shield but I am uncertain what the other two adjacent are. I know I am missing one side but not sure which.

Back