Come meet Bob G. Take away the Booger this Saturday

Rooster

piccole ma cattive
hey guys, Bob G. Is swinging by to pick up the Booger this Saturday (Nov 11th) and I think it would be nice to have a little meet & greet for the send off. I think he’s planning on being here after 9. Sorry for the short notice, hope you can make it!

PM me for the address if your interested

Rooster

Mike - I would love to be there. I committed to help move some furniture in Connecticut on Saturday, so it may not work out. 9am?

Paul

Carol in Hosp. Released this weekend. Gotta stay home. Sorry Bob G., would have loved to show you around.
Bob

Bob B, I hope Carol is doing well.

As some of you know.....Meeting me or hanging out with me is not all that exciting anyway. Now that I have a daughter living in Maine. I'm sure I will be out that way many more times in the future.

Hey Mike,
Thanks for the invitation, I wish I could make it. Bob G, welcome to the east coast, I hope we have another chance to get together.
Kevin

Carol in Hosp. Released this weekend. Gotta stay home. Sorry Bob G., would have loved to show you around.
Bob

BOB!

Looks like Carol and I were in bed together, hospital beds that is. I pray she's OK. I was in for a week with Cellulitis that caused my left lower leg to swell and unable to walk. I fell into a ditch and a week later the internal bruising became infected. I better now but this getting old crap is getting weary. I missed BFI as well... first time since '99 or so...

Anyway, give her my best, and take care yurself!

Tony

First and foremost, I hope everything is ok with Carol. She is in our prayers.

Secondly, Bob G is now the newest proud owner of the Booger!

23519303_10215298945173357_2427174721895185359_n.jpg

Enjoy her Bob, and remember I get first dibs if you ever decide she's too much for ya!

Congrat's to Bob Grasch for buying a bit of good 'ol New England history.
Booger made it to my house a number of times, and I got to take a pretty scary ride in it around
my neighborhood too. (I'm sure the neighbors loved me for that. :D ) Got the movies as proof.
I think Booger is in the best of hands, sans Mike, who made the booger what it is today.
Bob G, be sure you get the rattle can paint numbers from Mike! :cool:
Carol is OK but we have life changes to make. We'll catch up on all that when we learn more.

Congrat's to Bob Grasch for buying a bit of good 'ol New England history.
Booger made it to my house a number of times, and I got to take a pretty scary ride in it around
my neighborhood too. (I'm sure the neighbors loved me for that. :D ) Got the movies as proof.
I think Booger is in the best of hands, sans Mike, who made the booger what it is today.
Bob G, be sure you get the rattle can paint numbers from Mike! :cool:
Carol is OK but we have life changes to make. We'll catch up on all that when we learn more.

Hi Bob,

Good to hear Carol is doing better and is home. Hospitals suck.

Back