Complete 3.76:1 Four Speed Internals SOLD

Paul Valente

Automotive Engineer
A rebuild in an box! Excellent condition 4-Speed Yugo internal parts. These will drop right into your X1/9 4-speed gearbox.
  • Input Shaft
  • Lay Shaft Assembly
  • Differential Assembly
Consider a re-built trans is $1200-$1500. A used 3.76:1 ring and pinion alone is over $300 (if you can find a set) plus you get the larger synchros as an added benefit.
Detailed inspection report available for serious inquirers.
SOLD
IMG_20210320_144553024[1].jpg

Last edited:
Still available. Lowers your highway RPM by 17-18% (3.76 vs 4.42) so if you are turning 4500rpm, this would drop it to about 3800rpm. Plus it looks to be in awesome shape!
4-Speed only.

Still available. Kind of surprised. Maybe just not a lot of four-speeds left? It's a simple transmission to take apart and rebuild. You only have to shim one thing and it's a piece of cake. No special tools needed, especially if you are changing the main shaft as a unit.

Hello Paul. If I didn't have my X1/9 listed on Evil bay right now I would own those parts. Matter of fact, if it doesn't sell in 6 days I will own them if someone doesn't get smart and take them off your hands!
Kent

Hey Kent. I'm quoting shipping to another forum member so I think they are going to buy the parts. If not, I will let you know.

I`ll take it for $300.00 plus shipping. I don`t know how to do paypal unless you send request. I`m in Atwater, Ca. 95301

Back