Cool 1974 one owner X1/9 Find!

BrettM

1981 RHD X1/9
I am working on getting this sweet one owner X1/9 transported and cannot wait to see it back on the road. My plan is to try to revive the look as a survivor and keep it period correct looking. There is no rust and this is the original paint. The car has been in the garage since the early 80s.

IMG_20180112_163510528-L.jpg

IMG_1023-L.jpg

IMG_1022-L.jpg

IMG_20180112_163538344-L.jpg

IMG_20180112_163611475-L.jpg

Wow, an X1/9 with POS-A-TRACTION. Probably helped it get up that steep hill on the delivery truck! :)

Nice find Brett. I thought the MWB in that stock beige color was the only one in existence with that color scheme.

? what makes you think it has a pos-a-traction.

(and the car did not drive up at that angle. The driver is moving the top rack up into position)

Because it says it on the tires.

There was another 74 with the same color scheme for sale in So Cal a few years ago. But it was a total rust bucket and missing lots of stuff. Plus the seller wanted too much for it.

? what makes you think it has a pos-a-traction.

(and the car did not drive up at that angle. The driver is moving the top rack up into position)

Hi Rod,

I am just being silly as usual. It says pos-a-traction on the rear tires. :)

Wow totally missed that one. I want back through the pictures looking for a badge or something saying that. wow talk about false advertising

Back