Coolant Tube Brackets wanted

lanciahf

True Classic
Hi All,

I ordered new coolant pipes and in the process of removing the old ones I lost the bracket in the engine compartment that holds the two tubes to the rear bulkhead. I also lost one of the front brackets that hold the tube to underside of the trunk. If anyone has extras I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ralph

brackets

are they for the heater or radiator and are they welded to the body??
a more detailed description or pictures would help.
mikemo

brackets

those look totally different than an x. they surround the pipe and are welded on.
maybe a trip to the local hardware store is in order. find conduit supports or pvc pipe retainers and rivet them in place.
not going to tell you what I used on my replacement.... to embarrassing.:shh:
mikemo

Part Number

If you have the part diagram and can pick off the part number, a great resource for used parts is over at lancia.co.za in South Africa. I've ordered many parts through them and even for some of what we thought of as "unobtanium" are reasonable in cost (even with shipping), especially if you can't find it anywhere else.

However, the best way to search is using the parts manual to get the original part number, in your case 4323600. Here's your bracket:
http://lancia.co.za/index.php?page=...ll&article_id=4323600&special_id=null&action=

$6.52 USD, used, in stock.

Back