"SOLD" Cromodora CD 31 wheels for sale. Painted ready to mount on your car

Rob 124 AC

True Classic
Good day folks. Back with more of these rare wheels exclusively offered for X 19. Not posted anywhere else. I can send the usual many detailing pics on request. Price $1500 USD. These do come with new center caps but they are not OE Cromodora ones.

Just freshly painted, no welding, no chunks missing & definataly no hidden or covered corrosion guaranteed. All have a 72 year production date ( or one is 73 I think)

Shipping from Italy

cheers

Attachments

• 101_0878.JPG
    101_0878.JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 101_0879.JPG
    101_0879.JPG
    333.2 KB · Views: 103
I have both CD31s and a set of 14" CD50s, and I must say, I actually like the CD31s better. They have much more of an outer lip to them and thus visually look wider.

And they look fantastic on the X1/9, probably one of the top one or two wheel styles for the car.

Example:
4E5ECE84-12C9-4A12-B185-1EABA11E8C30.jpeg

Jeff, yes naturally shipping is extra which is not too bad from the Italy through the very reliable and relatively cheap Italian postal service. I always shipped out these wheels in 2 sepeate packages. Lost count on how many sets of cd31s I sold exclusively in this group.

I have both CD31s and a set of 14" CD50s, and I must say, I actually like the CD31s better. They have much more of an outer lip to them and thus visually look wider.

And they look fantastic on the X1/9, probably one of the top one or two wheel styles for the car.

Example:
View attachment 46522
Yes I agree sir& so do many other X owners in this group who bought CD31s from me in the past.

Or saturation for high rollers! I went through this once trying to sell dual IDFs for a 124. Everyone wants them until you want to sell them. Hold on, eventually someone will contact you but it may be six months from now.

Good day folks. Back with more of these rare wheels exclusively offered for X 19. Not posted anywhere else. I can send the usual many detailing pics on request. Price $1500 USD. These do come with new center caps but they are not OE Cromodora ones.

Just freshly painted, no welding, no chunks missing & definataly no hidden or covered corrosion guaranteed. All have a 72 year production date ( or one is 73 I think)

Shipping from Italy

cheers
Rob: Wheel diameter, width and backspace dimensions would be helpful for your post.

From the picture looks like they are 13 x 51/2. Love those wheels, but a bit beyond my budget.

Yeah, I spent more than that on mine- and I had to have them professionally refinished to boot. Got tired of looking and brought out the big guns (bucks). Somebody will be in the same boat.

Yeah, I spent more than that on mine- and I had to have them professionally refinished to boot. Got tired of looking and brought out the big guns (bucks). Somebody will be in the same boat.

Back around 2001, I bought a car JUST to take these wheels off of it, then basically gave the car away because it was a rat and I didn't need another X1/9. And this was for my third set. Gotta have spares, man...

Back