Dallas/Ft Worth event

SciFi65

True Classic
For all DFW folks I believe Vick Autosports is having a "Welcome back to the US, Fiat" event this Saturday (June 6th) from 10am till 2pm. Heard there will be burgers, dogs, and all the accoutrements. I'm planning on being there if I have my X back from Shadetree by then (crosses fingers).

Brian

Bummer

Not going to be able to make it to this :( From my understanding in a conversation with Cindy at Shadetree, I don't think my ride is going to be ready. From what she says my X is kind of "in pieces" in the shop at present. Robert has like 4-5 cars piled up there working on them....poor guy is busy busy.

WOO-HOO!

Just got a call from Robert at Shadetree and my X will be ready this afternoon :dance: Sooooo, guess I will be at this event afterall. Look forward to meeting you there Kelvin, and whomever else may show :woot:

Brian

Ok this is getting scary. I was at Robert's this morning picking up my head and they were cleaning your little darling. Nice white '87 you have there! - Art

LOL!

Thanks Art :) I just got home from picking her up. Funny thing is I mentioned your name and he said he did indeed know you, however he failed to mention you were there this morning. Had a buddy run me there this afternoon (got there around 1:30pm or so). About the only thing left I have to do is get the seats cleaned and a small piece of rust on the inside engine cover crease took care of and she should be 100%. Engine is tip-top, definitely no worries there.

You going to the Vicks event Saturday?

Brian

Hey Brian, no I'm not. Seems Saturday is my daughter's graduation from high school and I was told it was a mandatory event! :laugh: Who are you going to get to clean your seats? My need it desperately.

Lol

Woo-Hoo, it was the "White X1/9 Show", haha :) Was super nice meeting Doug and Kelvin, top notch fellas :nod: Hope to hook up again sometime soon....good times :)

By the way, I was trying my damndest to float that keg, but to no avail, heh heh.

Brian

Back