Darryl Stacey

myronx19

True Classic
I'm sad to report that Darryl Stacey has passed away.

On behalf of the Xweb community, I would like to express our condolences to his family and friends. Darryl was a super friendly person who always wore a smile. We'll all miss you, Darryl.

I'm sad to report that Darryl Stacey has passed away.

On behalf of the Xweb community, I would like to express our condolences to his family and friends. Darryl was a super friendly person who always wore a smile. We'll all miss you, Darryl.
Very sad.

I found a pic of Darryl so I could put the face to the name, I had met him at a Freak Out, a very nice guy indeed. Sorry to see him pass. The interaction with his family on Facebook around the services for him are quite amusing.

I truly wish his family well.

Karl

I had the chance to spend a lot of time with Debbie and Darryl at a FFO... around 20 years ago. They had a nice undepowered 850. (Well, they all are). Except for Damon Royal Kane and Tony Corbi, me and my wife didn't knew anybody and our English was as good as the French of the majority of the forum members. Debbie and Darryl had the patience to cope with our strange accent. I have good memories of him. Sad to see him go...

Back