Detroit Italian Happening June 9th

AKimball92

True Classic
Just to let everyone know, there is an Italian Happening event at the M1 Concourse in Pontiac, MI on June 9th. The event is always packed with all sorts of Italian cars. I plan to be there, hopefully driving my own car.

Sometimes you are even allowed track time. Last year we were able to drive dealership supplied Alfa Romeo Giulia around the track. I do not know what is in store for this year.

Thanks Paul! I am not sure who is posting in the FB page but the messages have been a little cryptic. I couldn't tell what was still up in the air.

What's the sponsorship need for? I know they were discussing locations and all being really expensive. Could we not meet like all the rest of the cars and coffee events?

Yeah, I don't know Andrew. I think they wanted all the food vendors, live entertainment and ride-and-drive events. When FCA pulled out, I think they couldn't afford all those things let alone whatever M1 concourse charges. It was then going to be at Caully Ferrari but that fell through too. Maybe the high-end guys and millennials are not content with just a parking lot full of cars like we are :)

Back