Does anyone know how to read the symbols for all the 850 Togle switches?

jjay911

True Classic
I have a bunch on my car and I honestly don't know what they mean. Some are shaped like a sun with a line through its face and some look like maybe a headlight or a steamy cake. I wonder if there is a diagram or guide for the entire car. I have never driven my car at night and honestly dont know what halve the switches are for. I will get a photo of the dash up soon. I posted one photo as an example of what I'm looking at.

Thanks. JJ

Attachments

• IMG_5429.JPG
    IMG_5429.JPG
    326 KB · Views: 127
To add to the confusion. I dont think any of the toggles on my car have any markings at all. So now I have to figure out how to assign symbols or labels once I figure out all the switches.... Its literally a Mystery. I think about 5 in all. Here is an attached photo or two. The button is a Starter Button.

Attachments

• IMG_4118.PNG
    IMG_4118.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_4016.PNG
    IMG_4016.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
OK didn't remember exactly, I haven't had an 850 for 30 years, just knew overall there should be a switch somewhere.

Activates the following devices from left to right:
1. Flatworm decapitator
2. Anti-UFO tractor beam
3. Restore car to upright position
4. Jellyfish tentacle remover

Does anyone know how to remove the paper worms that grew inside my gauges?
upload_2018-7-5_23-38-59.png

Thanks,
Pat

Does anyone know how to remove the paper worms that grew inside my gauges?

Remove gauges from dash panel, carefully remove front trim ring & glass from gauge, straighten & reposition (or simply remove) paper gasket, reassemble & reinstall gauges.

Tip: to unwrinkle paper gaskets, get them wet & smooth them back out by hand, then lay a flat semi-heavy object over them & let them dry. ;)

Okay, I will try that and will also replace the bulbs with LED bulbs when I figure out how many I need.

Back