Does anyone know this X1/9?

Welcome to the forum. I think I saw your car at FFO 2012. Quite an amazing car. Great work and we look forward to learning more.

I was just in Sarasota for a wedding. . . actually walked down that street where the first picture in this thread was taken. Damn shame I didn't get to see this car on the road. Beautiful Green.

Am I seeing things (where are my glasses)? That is the rear of the car, right? You replaced the rear control arm? With two spherical-bearing terminated links? Neat.

Remember this car from Reddit ,i believe, thought it was amazing and kept it as a reference to my own X. Nice to know it's background and owner, be happy to see more pics.

Had to make room for the Getrag transaxle. Used this setup on the Pro Rally car. This is an early fitting. The Getrag is one of the best parts of the install... its almost unbreakable.
IMG_1926.jpeg

Had to make room for the Getrag transaxle. Used this setup on the Pro Rally car. This is an early fitting. The Getrag is one of the best parts of the install... its almost unbreakable. View attachment 26095
ahh this brings back memories!! Totally agree with the transmission. I had one in my shelby and one in an X. Was a little careless and beat it up pretty good. still shifted smooth as silk every time.

Odie

Back