Does President Obama Deserve Re-Election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you "get" it?

Just the facts, man... just the facts. What's your solution, other than to throw your hands up helplessly and whine that we're all toast? As previously stated to the elderly tax-evader gentleman from Portland: read the posts. Or don't.

I know that someone corrected me when I'd said that NFC wasn't for political posts... who was that?... wait a minute... it was you, Matthew.

Reagan could point to serious growth in GNP and job creation before he was re-elected. Obama may be able to work miracles... or not. He has done absolutely nothing positive to foster the sort of conditions or climate required to spur growth. McCain wasn't elected president, why bother speculating? Obama was.

Anyways... I see the damage caused by current conditions around me every day, as I spend some of my free time helping out the the local homeless shelter, womens' shelter and at the food bank (heading there in 15 minutes).

One thing's for certain... cranky old Dr. Paul has a little bit better chance of being elected president than Sarah Palin.

Last edited:
Foul!

You just not only called me a name but accused me of a Federal crime.

Moderators-I want this behavior stopped. I have put up with more than a few references to my age from the Colonel and was willing to do so as a matter of domestic tranquility, but he is not to be allowed to call anyone a 'tax evader' in here without some kind of response. It constitutes slander anywhere but on the web and may do so even here.

Banned

Agreed.

Having previously been warned, the forum member is banned for one week for violating the following rules:

- Civility and respect is required at ALL times.
- Respectful debate is allowed so long as it does not turn personal.
- Flame wars, threats and personal attacks will be treated harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back