dual downdraft intake manifold for sale

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
Yes, I am a vendor.

I recently had a client order a dual downdraft intake manifold for Weber DCNF carburetors. I supplied him with an original PBS 128 or X1/9 unit.

Believe it or not, when he first called I asked him about carburetors, and he told me he already had them and just needed the manifold.
When he called after he got the manifold and told me his carburetors did not fit, I asked for pictures. He wanted to mount DCOEs in a downdraft position... This does not work. Nor do DCOE carburetors mount to a manifold made to mount DCNFs

He would like to get a refund on the manifold, and understands that my returning the manifold to the company I bought it from will require some shipping costs that will be deducted from his refund.

Today's deal is you get the manifold for what he paid, which is US $209.25, and I will ship it no charge by UPS ground to any 48 state US delivery address. If your delivery address is in California I must charge you sales tax. I take credit cards, pay pal, or if you want to drop by and pick it up, cash.

This offer will only be valid until September 19, 2021. After that I will actually arrange to return it.

Back