dynometer fiat

Jimgkioulis

Daily Driver
hi. can we tell what we do and what hp have at dyno. my is 1500. biger port head. 1mmcut head to up kompreion. ansa 4 2 1 exhaust and other 50mm,catcams 278, standar valves. doubles idf weber 40, electronic ignition. 110hp and 14nm.

kalimera filo, that's an impressive output! from wich car your 1500 motor come from? wich gearbox you mated with it?
BTW i love greece very much..where exactly are you located in greece?

hi my friend.i have original 17 64 diff. but i ask some and tell me with 13 53 go fast. i dont know yet i dont put it to ckeck it. is 1500 lancia ritmo. the same engine. carburator. korinthos my friend. kiato is

The 4:1 will offer better acceleration by sacrificing higher rpm in all the gears. I don’t know how you are using your car but in autocrossing this can cause you to add a shift when driving. Meaning where you might have had one shift, 1-2 to get to 90kph, you might might have to shift additionally to 3rd. It is a trade off thing, better speed off the line but higher rpm at all speeds or what you have now. I am not a stop light Grand Prix sort of guy so I would stay with your current final drive.

If you like drag racing the shorter final drive could improve your times but might lose some time to an additional shift.

this year i wasnt able to go in greece.. i miss eating sardela with blita and krassaki rosè at a nice taberna on the see..sorry for the offtopic reply!

iassas jim, it's a 128 coupe..no dyno for my car.. it has a 1300 128 rally motor in, actually motor is quite tired, sooner or later i have to refresh it!

Dyno pulls around me run $150-200 for 2 pulls, if they will give you the time. I considered dyno'ing my 1600 build, but I really don't care enough about the numbers to do that. It feels very good in comparison to stock 1500, which is what counts to me :D

Since it's coming out for the Honda conversion, there is little point now.

Part of my reticence is connected to the fact that no matter what the numbers they will pale in comparison to what I'm used to with my Volvos :D

Back