Electronic Diagnostic Manual - Not Found under Workshop Manuals / Electrical

Is yours the same as this one linked in the Wiki labelled 80-81?

Update: Well, obviously I could have clicked on your link and figured out the answer myself... Yes, they are the same. :)

It is the same version, just a better copy than the one you linked - where is that link anyway, I couldn't find it. It would be worth swapping out for the better

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 10.19.39 PM.png

Just wondering if anyone has a PDF version that has better pics - a number of these pages are out of focus. There must be another out there, I had one that was better, and deleted it by mistake, thinking it was a duplicate. I did look on the Greek site.

Just wondering if anyone has a PDF version that has better pics - a number of these pages are out of focus. There must be another out there, I had one that was better, and deleted it by mistake, thinking it was a duplicate. I did look on the Greek site.
Any idea how different this year version is from my old '74? I've been looking for something this good for the initial design but have only found what's in the main, service manual. This PDF looks better than that does, doesn't it?

Any idea how different this year version is from my old '74? I've been looking for something this good for the initial design but have only found what's in the main, service manual. This PDF looks better than that does, doesn't it?

The diagrams in this are far more intelligible than the thin black line diagrams in the manuals. I don't know how different from the actual wiring in the '74 the manual is. It's not the same as my '87, however, for the most part, it is close enough to be able to make sense of the operation of any given circuit.

The diagrams in this are far more intelligible than the thin black line diagrams in the manuals. I don't know how different from the actual wiring in the '74 the manual is. It's not the same as my '87, however, for the most part, it is close enough to be able to make sense of the operation of any given circuit.
Did you see Wheeler Dealers this week? TR7? Replaced the entire wiring loom with a new one from the u.k. Made it look too easy.

This just popped up on Midwest-Bayless - maybe you have it already?

This just popped up on Midwest-Bayless - maybe you have it already?

Thanks - I do. I also have the printed original Electronic Diagnostic Manual this thread refers to, I just don't have the PDF version that has all the pages clearly scanned. No way to scan a couple of pages of mine & replace. I'm not going to scan my entire manual anytime soon :D

Thanks - I do. I also have the printed original Electronic Diagnostic Manual this thread refers to, I just don't have the PDF version that has all the pages clearly scanned. No way to scan a couple of pages of mine & replace. I'm not going to scan my entire manual anytime soon :D
Sounds like you just need a better scanner/printer...

I just added to the Wiki a fresh scan of the 80/81 EDM. It's a bit cleaner (I think) than the one already there - and about half the size.

Back