End of Summer Nestucca River Run to the Coast

Brett

True Classic
An end of summer run to the coast on Sept 26, 2020 starting in Forest Grove, Oregon and heading down the Nestucca River Road. Google maps says a loop through Tillamook with a return up Hwy 6 is a 3 hour, 130 mile loop. But the beauty of a coast run is that we can decide to add more destinations if people want...
Please indicate if you think you can make this tour. Comment if you think a different Saturday would be better, and/or if you prefer a different route (this tour originated from a route poll on the Fiats - Oregon Facebook group if you are on Facebook and want to comment on the poll, or just reply on this board...)
Basic Route Map:

Current plan is to meet up at McMenamins Grand Lodge at 10am on the 19th...

-Brett

Last edited:
I would be interested in joining you, my 850 Coupe could use some exercise. Next Saturday would not be idea however..thanks for posting!

Just realized that this didn't include the actual date. I've set it up for 9/19. I'll edit the original post to be more clear with more details :)

I'm getting a strong suggestion to push this out a week due to the fires and letting locals recover a bit more. What say you? Especially those of you planning to attend - can you make it next week (the 26th) instead?

Updated the original post to push out one week due to the fires. Now scheduled for the 26th. All other details remain the same.

I sadly can't make the 26th as that's my daughter's 15th birthday. If another drive gets scheduled for this fall please let me know. You all are welcome to join the Eugene Euro Cars and Coffee drive on the first Saturday of October.

I sadly can't make the 26th as that's my daughter's 15th birthday. If another drive gets scheduled for this fall please let me know. You all are welcome to join the Eugene Euro Cars and Coffee drive on the first Saturday of October.
Tell your daughter Happy Birthday from the Fiat and Italian car enthusiasts. We'll miss you.

Had a great time! We'll have to schedule more of these :)
IMG_5604.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

IMG_5600.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

IMG_5591.jpg

Back