Exchange rate

Ha! For me two years to late. Although I just ordered a set of window channel felt. I would love to order the piece between the headlights but shipping is as much as the cost of the part. Maybe a trip is in order?

Last edited:
Same with purchases from most of Europe. The US dollar is strong against the Euro. But hurry because it is beginning to slide back as we enter a recession. Sadly our leaders keep giving the public free money, which fuels the soaring inflation, which triggers a strong recession.*

*EDIT: Please note, this is a comment on economics and not politics.

Last edited:
Ha! For me two years to late. Although I just ordered a set of window channel felt. I would love to order the piece between the headlights but shipping is as much as the cost of the part. Maybe a trip is in order?
I've always found shipping costs to be extremely variable from various countries. And the whole shipping debacle following COVID has made things worse. The UK seems to be fairly high, Italy worse, but some other parts of Europe are much lower than the US these days. Then there are countries like China where export shipping is subsidized, which makes it almost free.

Same with purchases from most of Europe. The US dollar is strong against the Euro. But hurry because it is beginning to slide back as we enter a recession. Sadly our leaders keep giving the public free money, which fuels the soaring inflation, which triggers a strong recession.*

*EDIT: Please note, this is a comment on economics and not politics.
Yes, but inflation is also a global issue right now. Not unique to the U.S.

Yes, but inflation is also a global issue right now. Not unique to the U.S.
True. Oddly enough the prices from my European parts supplier have dropped a little over the last two or three years. But I'm sure it is a function of the exchange rate changing more than inflation.

Back