F/S :Engine, Exhaust, Seats

fiatmonkey

Tim Hoover
Hey folks,

I have parts that came off a 74 for sale -

A pair of tan color custom seats with x19 brackets - $100.00 for the pair. The example in the pic has some damage, however the passenger seat (not pictured) is in equal or better condition. I DO have the matching door cards, but I don't have pics at the moment.

A running 1300 PBS engine (big valves, etc.,). Comes with PBS mani + dual DCNFs. I believe they are 36's but I have not fully confirmed if they are 36s or 40s.

2 piece headers

custom dual tip exhaust. Sounds pretty nice. It was custom made to exit at the stock location for the 74 then a custom dual point on the passenger side.

Come get the engine + Carbs/Mani + headers + custom exhaust for $1500.00. Located in Belmont, CA.

PM me for more info.
-Timcustom_seat_3.jpg custom_seat_2.jpg custom_seats.jpg PBS_1300.jpg dual_tip_exhaust.jpg two_piece_header.jpg PBS_DCNF.jpg exhaust_tips.jpg

Hey Tim, I'd like to buy the header and exhaust if you are interested in separating it from the rest. You can PM me to discuss. Thanks, Jeff

Hey folks,

A pair of tan color custom seats with x19 brackets - $100.00 for the pair. The example in the pic has some damage, however the passenger seat (not pictured) is in equal or better condition. I DO have the matching door cards, but I don't have pics at the moment.

A running 1300 PBS engine (big valves, etc.,). Comes with PBS mani + dual DCNFs. I believe they are 36's but I have not fully confirmed if they are 36s or 40s.

2 piece headers

custom dual tip exhaust. Sounds pretty nice. It was custom made to exit at the stock location for the 74 then a custom dual point on the passenger side.

Come get the engine + Carbs/Mani + headers + custom exhaust for $1500.00. Located in Belmont, CA.

PM me for more info.
-TimView attachment 11592 View attachment 11593 View attachment 11594 View attachment 11595 View attachment 11596 View attachment 11597 View attachment 11598 View attachment 11599

Door cardsIMG_0437.JPG part0.jpg

Bumping my own post...

I need the parts gone so taking offers. Still rather not part stuff out if can be avoided.

-Tim

There is a lot of really nice stuff here, surprised no one has jumped on it. Unfortunately you are too far from me to come get it.

A little off topic, but curious about one of your pictures. Is this something more than just a block-off plate (red circle)? Almost looks like it has a fitting of some kind on it:

PBS_1300.jpg

Now that you've said that, it does look like the insulator. Perhaps it was used as a block-off plate by adding a solid gasket behind it?

Now that you've said that, it does look like the insulator. Perhaps it was used as a block-off plate by adding a solid gasket behind it?
That's my guess. Engine is at my storage so can check next time I am there and cure the curiosity. Had an electric pump when I removed it from the car.

No big deal Tim, when I first looked at the photo I thought it might have been a cool type of case vent or something trick. :)

Speaking of that, is the fuel pump hole (in the block) high enough above the oil level where a block-off plate could use a vent fitting (as in adding a second vent to the existing cyclone thing)?

Hey folks,
Hello is the exhaust sold. If not I will buy. Thank you

2 piece headers

PM me for more info.
-TimView attachment 11592 View attachment 11593 View attachment 11594 View attachment 11595 View attachment 11596 View attachment 11597 View attachment 11598 View attachment 11599

Back