Factory Fiat 124 Special shop manual

Watry

Daily Driver
Typical thick blue factory shop manual, Fiat 124 Special. Fiat Pub. 502.393, July 1972, in English. Mostly pushrod, but "Special" appendix in the back includes Twin Cam info, which is why I got it. Sold the car, no longer needed.
Good condition, strong spine, clean pages, minor ruffling and slight water staining, but doesn't impede use. $25 in US including book rate shipping? Make offer if insulted.
Andrew

Attachments

• IMG_6042.JPG
    IMG_6042.JPG
    428 KB · Views: 15
Typical thick blue factory shop manual, Fiat 124 Special. Fiat Pub. 502.393, July 1972, in English. Mostly pushrod, but "Special" appendix in the back includes Twin Cam info, which is why I got it. Sold the car, no longer needed.
Good condition, strong spine, clean pages, minor ruffling and slight water staining, but doesn't impede use. $25 in US including book rate shipping? Make offer if insulted.
Andrew

Price seems very fair. These have quite a bit of info not found in a Haynes manual. I'd be all over it except I already have 3 on my shelf!

I'm in the same spot with that. It's a manual that you should own if you own one of these cars. Good luck in finding the right next owner.

Thank you for all the "attaboys." I have no Fiats now, just a bunch of Alfas. Got started in summer 1975 with a 68 850 Coupe with a rod knock. I read the factory 850 manual all summer until I learned enough to open up the engine. Did so and eventually fixed it properly.
Andrew

Back