FEN All-Italian Car Show Sunday 4/24 in Issaquah

budgetzagato

Administrator
Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest's fifth annual All-Italian Car Show is Sunday April 24 at the XXX Drive In restaurant in Issaquah.

Details here:
http://www.fiatnorthwest.org/pages/body_show.htm

Of particular interest to PNW X owners is the addition this year of an X1/9 class. Thanks FEN! :thumbsup:

Some of my pics from 2009:
IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6958.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6951.jpg

WOW... and Free MRI scans as well?

(HA! See second foto)

Ladies... if yur reading this... don't fall for this hoax if you attend this meet!

Hey Greg... thanks for posting WELL ahead of time!

I'm definitely going to be there. Not sure if I will enter my car. It's not really show worthy yet and I may be in the middle of my Megasquirt project then.

It's casual...

Project cars are always a topic of conversation. Perfect cars, ho hum, seen that before...

Come to think of it

I'm pretty sure I went to that show 4 or 5 years ago and there were cars there much worse then mine. It seems it was pretty casual like you say. I'll probably go ahead and enter my car but I'm not sure it will be drivable. Most likely it will be though since I can't ever seem to find time to start my projects.:wall:

Will try Harder This Year...

I'll try harder to make it this year. I always fergit about it. Maybe display the TealX.

TripleX Drive in... :eat: Yum!

:headbang:

Sounds like fun

Just registered both cars. Can't wait! For "club affiliation" I put "Xweb Forums".

It seems like karma is really messed up lately. From world events to friends and family, stuff is just all wrong. This event will be a seriously needed boost to morale. See you there!

-------
I think my son and I will be attending this if all goes well.

We'll enter his black '81 and my green '74. Neither is a show car, but they'll both have a fresh wash and wax and should look nice enough for daily drivers.

I'm getting excited to drive the X. March weather in Oregon sux.

Last edited:
I went to the VW Cruise in at the XXX yesterday. If that show is anything like the Italian show my cars is going to be just fine. There were nice cars there but there were some that were not what I would call nice. Some of the most interesting cars weren't nice. This should be fun.

What would you say?

Someone wants to enter a DeLorean into our All Italian Car Show because Giugiaro designed the body. Seems like then we'd have to allow Mk1 Golf and Sciroccos, Lotus Esprits, AMC Eagles, etc.

:rolleyes2:

How would you define what makes an Italian car?

Cars built by an Italian company and sold under an Italian brand. So Fiat, Alpha, Ferrari, Maserati, DeTomaso etc. No Volvos just because the body was built by Bertone, No Chrysler TCs etc. That's how I'd do it. The FEN email I just got said they are allowing Italian designs built on license by other companies. So Lada, Yugo and others. Not sure how I feel about that.

Can't wait

Just registered both cars. Can't wait! For "club affiliation" I put "Xweb Forums".

It seems like karma is really messed up lately. From world events to friends and family, stuff is just all wrong. This event will be a seriously needed boost to morale. See you there!

-------
I think my son and I will be attending this if all goes well.

We'll enter his black '81 and my green '74. Neither is a show car, but they'll both have a fresh wash and wax and should look nice enough for daily drivers.

I'm getting excited to drive the X. March weather in Oregon sux.

It's gonna be great!! :p Hope the weather holds out tho. Gotta make sure I get my Mac Sig sticker in place to properly represent the forum...going without it would be like going to school without pants...just not right.

Yay!

Can't wait!

I still need to tape and respray the black trim, fix a few scratches and chips, and get the upholstery guy to make a few things for me.

Looks like one more year to miss it

I just realized that the 24th is Easter. That pretty much puts me out of attending. :wall: Who schedules these things on Easter anyway? :doh:

Me too...

I would go except it's easter. The date is assigned objectively and it was just our bad luck. If we chose to skip it, we could even lose the date in the future so we (FEN) decided to stick with it.

Hopefully it will still be a popular event. :sun:

Should be good

Apparently they are getting a good number of pre-registrations. 26 as of today versus 33 by the Saturday night preceeding the event last year.

Busy weekend for us Oly people...

I would go except it's easter. The date is assigned objectively and it was just our bad luck. If we chose to skip it, we could even lose the date in the future so we (FEN) decided to stick with it.

Hopefully it will still be a popular event. :sun:

Still hoping I can go this year. It's also Procession of the Species and Artswalk in Olympia that weekend! After DJing at the Eagles Fri and Sat night...by Sunday I may just vegetate.We'll see...especially since TealX's plastic coolant reservoir is cracked. :cry:

I'm debating on being there. LOL I haven't had much chance to work on BadMagic,though that's not the reason. It being Easter, not sure if I'll be there. But, I'm really thinking of being there!

Back