FEN All-Italian Car Show Sunday 4/24 in Issaquah

Ok, people

If I can drive all the way up there from central Oregon, you local folks can at least show up and be X1/9 cheerleaders! :grin:

I tell ya... "gee.. I dunno.. gotta hide easter eggs.. wife insists I go to church.. too tired after the easter egg hunt.." :bla: :sleep:

When you COULD be admiring Italian cars! :love: :love: :love:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

X1/9 well represented here!!

Eight X1/9's have showed up, most of any car here!

ec2c5b4f.jpg

Awesome time!

great time seeing everyone!! wasn't a huge turn on for Fiat in general, but it was an awesome turn out for the X community! 8 cars total, two more than any other car group.

it was an awesome time and congrats to sdlsaginaw for winning the voters choice in the X category with his green machine! :worship: I look forward to seeing you guys more soon.

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

Fun!

Had a good time at the show! Was nice meeting everyone and seeing their cars. :) Was impressed with the turn out of X's there too!:grin:

no kidding?? that is awesome! :D that's a good team. LOL

I'll be gunning for you two next year!! better get ready!! :p

We went to

see if we could get a list of the days winners, and talked to the guy about the X's. Saw his tallies and turned out we had tied in votes :dance2:

no kidding?? that is awesome! :D that's a good team. LOL

I'll be gunning for you two next year!! better get ready!! :p

Guess I'll have to make up a list of projects to do over the year.
I liked your car, gonna look great when you get the cosmetics done. Mechanically it looked sweet. :worship:

Last edited:
Nice turn out...

I wish I could have been there.

Any idea how well attended it was overall? It looks less crowded (cars and people) than years' past.

Funny how a little light rain culls the herd.

it was rather small considering the other car shows that I've attended there. But, the people that did show, were the diehards that really appreciated every car in the show. When I get home after work, I'll add a few shots of the rest of the show that I took. it will give you a better idea of the turn out.

Really wish you could have been there! It was a great time hanging with all the fellow Fiat and especially X family members. These type of events just remind me of how awesome our gang is. :D

see if we could get a list of the days winners, and talked to the guy about the X's. Saw his tallies and turned out we had tied in votes :dance2:

Guess I'll have to make up a list of projects to do over the year.
I liked your car, gonna look great when you get the cosmetics done. Mechanically it looked sweet. :worship:

I was planning on sticking around for a bit more, but I wanted to go check on my dog after his accident. Luckily, he's fine. Just a bandaged up paw for a few days.

thank you :D it's been a fun road working on this thing. I really liked yours as well! if I would have had my tools with me, I would have swapped steering wheels with you. LOL

BTW did you ever finish the XXX burger??

Lol

thank you :D it's been a fun road working on this thing. I really liked yours as well! if I would have had my tools with me, I would have swapped steering wheels with you. LOL

BTW did you ever finish the XXX burger??

I really like my steering wheel. Installed that Saturday while detailing the car. Had a rusty stock one in there for awhile.

I saved the rest of the burger...it's in my refrigerator to be consumed when I get home around 9 tonight...long work day today.

Back