FFO 2021 Lancaster, PA 6/23-27/21

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
FFO 2021 will be here before you know it, June 23-27, 2021 in Lancaster, located South Central Pennsylvania, surprisingly close to NYC, Phila, Baltimore, DC, VA, etc. If you've ever been to Carlisle, PA, Lancaster is about an hour East.

Fiat Club America and the Central PA Chapter did a webinar on FaceBook a couple of days ago, so if you're on FaceBook, search it up and get all the details.

Last edited:
Long drive from Charlotte, I think i'll pass on this one. Is there a South East or Mid Atlantic meet up?

Long drive from Charlotte, I think i'll pass on this one. Is there a South East or Mid Atlantic meet up?
Last year was in Knoxville TN, thats like 3.5 - 4 hrs west of you. You can check Fiats on the Dragon, but again, that's in Knoxville. Other large Fiat gatherings for 21; no, just regional/club level stuff, until Freakout.
Make the drive. Hundreds do, every year.

I would make the drive from Charlotte, for me it is a 9.5 hour drive. I hope to be there, again vaccine willing...

Likely the ugly brown X which will not be in any concours...

Last year was in Knoxville TN, thats like 3.5 - 4 hrs west of you. You can check Fiats on the Dragon, but again, that's in Knoxville. Other large Fiat gatherings for 21; no, just regional/club level stuff, until Freakout.
Make the drive. Hundreds do, every year.
I've got a 15 hour drive up from Central FL. 1.5 days each way. But well worth it. I'm from Reading, PA (just 30 miles from Lancaster) and I have family & friends in the Philly, Harrisburg & Baltimore areas that will come out to play.

Looks like a 13 hour drive. I will have to think about that for a while. Since my wife doesn't ever attend, its a big commitment of time and money for just me. My yearly dilemma.

I just registered for FFO Lancaster 2021. The Doubletree motel is booked up. I'll be coming from Ohio. Anyone have a room that they'd like to share for 1/2 the cost? I'm 70, 5'5", 150#, and I don't snore or have any other bad habits. I've two X1/9s. I'll be driving my one owner 1982 or I'll be on a Honda CBR500RA if the weather is too good to ignore.

ha, well, we are considering dropping by in our RV. After a fouled up 2020, we have a lot to do and I don't know if that weekend will be open.

ha, well, we are considering dropping by in our RV. After a fouled up 2020, we have a lot to do and I don't know if that weekend will be open.

Fond memories from 2020:

July-2.jpeg

Back