FIA race car

Interesting car, shipping would add to the price a bit. A local person to lay eyes and Hands on the car. And make a report.

For the price I am almost tempted, but the location and lack of pics makes it a gamble.
Wasn't it you that was ragging on that Beta project in the comments section on BaT the other day? I didn't understand that. I thought it was cool to see something just about anyone could afford, plus Bring a Trailer getting back to its namesake roots.

That Monte is a good price for the parts alone, but for someone in the U.K. because of shipping.

Wasn't it you that was ragging on that Beta project in the comments section on BaT the other day? I didn't understand that. I thought it was cool to see something just about anyone could afford, plus Bring a Trailer getting back to its namesake roots.

That Monte is a good price for the parts alone, but for someone in the U.K. because of shipping.
Yes me ragging. A dealer trying to unload his rust bucket trade in. I dont go to BAT to look at junkers; Barn Finds is for that. The car belonged on CL, end of story for me. The listing at the top of this thread is a different story, if only the details could be verified.

The listing at the top of this thread is a different story, if only the details could be verified.

The BaT auction pics verified everything for what it was.

This is one vague AF photo? When it raced in the 2002 Spa 6 hours did register as a Marcos, Viper, Porsche or was it the Ferrari 355?

2002 Spa 6 hours

If its Steve Camlin's it has been for sale there for years.

Last edited:
My '77 presents similarly to the eye right now... This has a lot of potential, even for those on the eastern coast of the US after shipping.

Back