SOLD -- Fiat 124 Dino Style Wheels Available (CD3 13x5 J) Near Cleveland OH...

icr

True Classic
See thread here....

SOLD >>>>>>$50 pickup near Cleveland Ohio.

Last edited:
My earlier post was only joking, the link did not appear in the original post when I viewed it. But now it is and you are asking WAY too little for these wheels. Someone could fly there to pick them up and still get a hell of a deal. You might reconsider the price?

Wheels are in safe suburb, Independence, OH, 20 min from CLE central.
They need to go. I'm into Ferraris now and know a fully restored Fiat with these wheels probably has not ballooned in price like Ferraris. Plus, the cost of professional wheel restoration and caps and vintage tires will be $$ to the new owner.

Here is the McDonalds parking lot were I will meet any one with $50 to take them. Is a nice neighborhood.

mcdonald-s-1.jpg

Last edited:
Good price, if you're local. Especially if you are content with a DYI respray.

To have them restored and straightened professionally by someone who knows mag wheels will probably run $200/each or so, which is probably what they'd be worth afterwards.

Great price!!! As Chris advises they may be brittle but well worth the possibility. "In the day" it was popular to remove the cap mounting lugs for a smoother look before painting. DON'T, as that will forever prevent going back to "original." Not that I ever did...

Sold these today.
Interesting story. Local Fiat 124 Spyder enthusiast just moved in down the street from me and was having the garage remodeled so his restored Spider was sitting outside. One does not see many restored Spiders around, and I noticed it had steel wheels, so I stopped and offered up these wheels. He gave me $60 for them and said he has someone he works with to get them restored.

Back