Fiat 128 4-Door Center Exhaust

Triestino

Daily Driver
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can purchase a center muffler for a 4 door 128 sedan? Given that the car is located in California, it will need to mate to the catalytic converter.
Any assistance would be appreciated. Darn speed bumps :(

I may have the piece you need, As I recall depending on the year; there is a manifold, a down pipe, a catalyst, then a long exhaust with muffler? Do you need the down pipe? Early type twin pipes with bolts, late type ball flange with clamp. I have a late type down pipe. I don't recall a "center muffler" on the 128

Thanks Kevin for the quick reply! I need the unit that is located between the catalyst and the rear exhaust. The unit (and I believe I have the original) has a bolt-on flange in front (to connect to the catalyst), around 3ft of tubing feeding a pancaked muffler and then past the muffler, a 1ft section that end in a slip fitting where the rear exhaust piece slips-on. Perhqaps you can PM me what you have. Thank you in advance! -GT

Sorry GT, I don't have that piece, what I have is the factory down pipe, from the manifold to the cat, CA 75-78, it has the ball type connector on the manifold end and it bolts to the cat. You may have to cut your old bolt flange off and have a muffler shop fabricate a piece for you.

Back